Returns & Exchanges
TBC The Book Club Eyewear is committed to customer satisfaction - If you are not pleased with your purchase, we will happily accept your return within 60 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund*. Please return goods unworn with original packaging and labels attached.
*Refunds are not available on sale or promotional items. This applies to products purchased through the TBC The Book Club Eyewear Online store only.
Please note, the customer is responsible for any postage costs for returns under these circumstances.
If for any reason you would like to return your product please follow the simple steps below:
- Complete the Exchanges & Return Form and enclose with your glasses. Be sure to complete all fields to ensure prompt turn around.
- Pack all items with your Invoice and Return Form in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely wrapped as we are not able to accept items damaged in transit.
- Address your package, making sure you cover or remove original shipping label to:
PO Box 7217
- For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured Registered Post as TBC The Book Club Eyewear will not liable for any lost return parcels.
- Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. You will receive an email confirming your exchange or refund, and advising it will be processed to your original form of payment.
- If your product is being replaced, TBC The Book Club Eyewear will pay for the cost of shipping your replacement product.
Repair or Warranty?
Manufacturer’s warranties come with all items we sell. All of our glasses are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months from date of purchase and with proof of purchase. The details of the warranty period are usually detailed on the swing tag or in the instructions booklet. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, scratched or broken lenses, lost screws, fading, or nose piece and frame deterioration.
Any alterations to the glasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, glasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer.
How to make a warranty claim or have your glasses repaired:
Please contact our Customer Care team for assistance.
Have you received my return?
As soon as your return is received and processed by our team, we will send you an email to let you know.
If you have posted your return to us but haven't heard back, please contact Customer Care and we can look into it for you.
I would like a refund
If you are not satisfied with your glasses, you are welcome to return your order within 60 days from purchase date for a refund, minus any postage charges. Your refund will be processed within 72 hours of us receiving your return. For security purposes, we only refund using the original payment method. You will receive a confirmation email showing your refunded amount once your refund has been finalised.
Please allow up to 3 business days for your refund to appear into your account. Please contact Customer Care for any assistance.
Do you pay for my return shipping?
If the returned item was damaged, defective, or if we shipped you the incorrect item, we will gladly reimburse you on receipt of a postage receipt for the return shipping cost upon assessment, we will also pay for shipping costs for the replacement item.
If the returned item was what you ordered, but didn't turn out exactly what you were hoping for, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Please contact Customer Care for any assistance.